Why should you play online?
The short answer: It’s convenient!
Gambling online has some unique advantages over land-based casinos.
Some of these advantages include:
- The sheer variety of games exceeds any land based casino in operation today.
- New games are developed on an almost daily basis.
- Most online casinos offer a free play option. You don’t have to deposit any money to play.
Just have a look at some of the goodies on the go at Thunderbolt Online Casino:
- With so many players at online casinos, progressive jackpots tend to grow quickly and pay out more often.
- There will always be an open seat at the game that you want to play.
- There aren’t any entrance fees to be paid.
- Most online casinos pay you to play in the form of bonuses (signup, deposit, etc.).
- You save on fuel by not having to drive to the casino.
- No wear and tear on your vehicle.
- You don’t have to look for parking.
- You can play from the comfort of your own home/desk/chair.
- The game you were playing will still be available when nature calls.
- Most online casinos offer play in the language of your choice.
Then of course there are the disadvantages as well:
- With online poker, you do not see any other players. So bluffing and reading body language is out of the question.
- You don’t see the cards being shuffled at card based table games.
- Although online casinos try to recreate the land based casino atmosphere, it’s just not the same.
- You will tend to spend more at an online casino.
- Unfortunately, there are unscrupulous online casino operators, that operate games with odds heavily in their favor. Fortunately, these operators are usually exposed relatively quickly.
- The scenery at an online casino is limited to what’s around your computer.
- Online gambling may be illegal in your country.
There are many other advantages and disadvantages to gambling online. It is up to the individual to decide whether he would want to gamble online or travel to a landbased casino.