The Casino Bonuses for New and Existing Players
Bonus promotions are provided throughout the online casino marketplace and there are many different options to available. Quite often, the promotions can be categorised based on whether they can be used by new players or existing users. This guide can be used to help understand the variances.
New Player Signup Bonuses
Every casino site is eager to entice new players to sign up. As such, many online casinos are willing to award generous signup bonuses from the beginning. The most common examples are listed underneath:
- No deposit bonus: At a site with a nice collection of coupons, you can target a no deposit bonus that will let you start wagering for free. But do remember to input an accurate promo code if one is required;
- Free spins: As a newbie, you can also encounter coupon codes that will unlock a number of free spins, with each provided for a set price. Any winnings are usually credited as bonus funds unless specified otherwise;
- Welcome bonus: This can be a high percentage bonus that is provided to increase the value of your bankroll with complimentary funds. You can use this bonus to play a variety of games, including blackjack tables, roulette wheels, and slot machines.
Bonus Options for Established Users
Most often, the marketplace will cater to new players. However, there are casino sites that appreciate their existing player bases and keep them happy by awarding bonus promotions on a frequent basis. Just below, you can understand the key options:
- Free spins: You can also receive free spins as a long-term player. These can be published among the on-site promotions of a casino or else found via promo codes that are dished out via email or text messages. You might also get bonus spins when new slot machines are released;
- Reload bonus: These are comparable to welcome bonuses, albeit with lower percentages and monetary values available. In some cases, there can be days of the week when reload events are hosted;
- Cashback: There is a specialised bonus that has been designed for players to receive back a percentage of their losses. To clarify, the cashback is awarded in the form of bonus credit and it will be subject to play-through requirements. Compared to deposit offers, a cashback promo might only be a small percentage of 5% and capped at $50;
- Loyalty rewards: These are programmes that provide players with comp points that are based on their cumulative wagering. The points will then determine a player’s loyalty status, with bonuses, spins, and gifts potentially available. For high rollers, there can be VIP status levels at the top of the pile.
Before claiming any bonus that requires a deposit, you need to check the terms and conditions for the accepted payment methods. Although Neteller and Skrill’s eWallets are among the most widely available, there are casino operators that have a policy of not awarding bonuses on these transactions. As such, you could have to switch your method to a bank card or else another eWallet such as PayPal.